21 November 2008

Taught Me.

The other night, Kiersten's friends from home stopped by for a quick second in Paris (I understand how ironic that sounds). They were on a European tour with their band, Taught Me, and we were lucky enough to hear them play in a cozy little bar in the 20th Arrodissement of Paris.
I, for one, was super excited. Her friends couldn't have come at a better time. I was beginning to become super homesick for nights like these.
The music was grand. The band, Taught Me, had a beautiful sound. True musicians in my book.
The bar was called La Mer à Boire- Café Animé -- great atmosphere and not too expensive for Paris standards.













1 comment:

Foux Da Fa Fa said...

j'aime you for coming with me & posting this. Love you even more for reping uzi, one plus and zero friends!