27 November 2008

Happy Turkey Day!

Celebrating Thanksgiving in Paris is certainly not the same. First of all, when ordering a turkey at the corner butcher, you must request for the bird to be dead. If not, they will hand you a live turkey. No thanks! Secondly, its near impossible to find the ingredients and treats that we take for granted back home. Thankfully off of Rue St. Paul, there is a wonderful petite epicery which imports our delightful American delicatessens.

On a more grateful note:
I am so thankful for the amazing people in my life, the year I have had, and the future that awaits me.
I miss you all so much. Eat lots of extra helping of desserts for me.
I am celebrating my day of thanks with Ali's family. Hopefully my dessert doesn't poison anyone. Good thing I'm bringing a bag of cookies as a surrogate.

Love love
-M


I love and miss you all!

No comments: